The overall development objective of IREMO is enhanced ability in the target communities to tackle their own economic, social and environmental problems for sustainable community development.
- To educate the deprived and under privilege common folk about the basic human rights and find basis to incorporate their efforts and mobilization to achieve maximum output.
- Promote Gender equality.
- To develop and organize women youth and children particularly to acquire their rights to educations and improve their health and earnings
- Increased household income and economic activities.
- Organizing issue-specific and objective-oriented campaigns building social pressure to influence decision-making at County and national levels in favour of deprived, marginalized and vulnerable segments of the community.
- Conservation of natural resources, bio-diversity and environmental protection issues through advocacy, networking.